Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Svetlana Kozlow, needed to vent after picking up the rudest passenger of her career. Having a mental connection with Ridge, below her in the arctic ocean, she let her anger fly and blew off a little mental steam. 


Minutes later, she was bound for Alaska.
Glad to be in the air, she connected with Ridge.
“Egotistical, blow hearted prick of a man is infuriating. I’d roll the plane just to watch him slam against the ceiling a few hundred times, but I’d likely break my neck, and he’d walk away without a scratch.”
Ridge’s hot tension flared through her mind. Forcing it back took concentrated effort. The male had serious power.
“Baby, what happened? If he hurt you, I’ll break his neck. Land the plane,” he bellowed rapid fire fast into her mind. Why did the word baby always sound like ‘oh baby’ when he said it?

She flexed her fingers around the controls and smiled inward. “Ridge, I’m fine, and no, the passenger from hell is just rude, but he’s on board with those ridiculous glasses on.” She blew out a breath. “I couldn’t imagine being related to him. Miyuki needs a medal for even claiming him as family.”

****
I recommend starting the series with "Book I, Dagger" to experience the underwater world from the beginning. It's only .99 right now. Dagger Book I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it has been a minute since I posted on my blog about a book or anything else. And that will change soon. In the meantime, I have h...