Friday, December 5, 2014

SNACK TEASER


In my household, we're always looking for ways to snack and not have it hang on for months on end. With a husband that is a Captain in the fire department and a second level Krav Maga, this is a wicked indulgence.
But it was his suggestion as opposed to Oreos.

Ritz Crackers


Home made caramel and melted chocolate drizzled over the crackers. 




I thought I'd share this little snack with you. The caramel recipe I use is Ina Gartens from FoodNetwork. Chocolate is just a block of semisweet chocolate. You could use milk chocolate, but we save those for cookies.
If you make them post a picture on my FB page. https://www.facebook.com/corabluromanticwaves
Enjoy with a good book this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, it has been a minute since I posted on my blog about a book or anything else. And that will change soon. In the meantime, I have h...