Thursday, February 16, 2017



Well, it has been a minute since I posted on my blog about a book or anything else. And that will change soon.

In the meantime, I have had the pleasure of being contacted by VIDA Fashions, to design for their line of clothes. I'm proud and honored to have been recognized and asked to join their array of designers including, Cher.

Yes, Cher has a line of beautiful silk scarves on their site.

Below find the link to my page of original designs.

Thank you for your support and have a wonderful week.

Cora Blu

https://shopvida.com/collections/corablu

1 comment:

  1. Remember, you can post a question or comment here on this page.

    ReplyDelete

Well, it has been a minute since I posted on my blog about a book or anything else. And that will change soon. In the meantime, I have h...